Bag filter houses
The simplest and most economic way to reduce particulate matter in high volumes and at high flow rates. For high volume applications and processes with frequent bag exchange. Ideal for batch processes, high dirt load and high viscosity applications. These housings combine quality with low cost. Often the best choice for cost-sensitive applications. High-flow rates are achieved in a filter bag housing at a fraction of the size of a cartridge vessel. Cartridge filtration housings would require a far greater capital and consumable expense. Further more bags have a simple and quick change-out, reducing operator expense.
Popular entry level stainless steel single bag housings
Designed for higher flow rates and offering the choice between commercial and industrial configurations. Made popular because of their low cost versus their high-flow rate and coarse bulk solids removal.
FSB-T Series – Top entry inlet better filtration results due to uniform flow – sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4
FSB-S Series – Side inlet with cast stainless steel head – sizes 1 and 2
FSB-M Series – Side inlet with machined stainless steel head – sizes 1 and 2
Multi bag housings
Multi bag housings are the perfect solution where applications require a higher than average flow rate and if space is limited.
The heavy duty design of the swing-bolt closure and davit lifting arm make it the perfect choice for high flow rate applications. These industrial range of Inox bag housings come with multiple features.
- Accommodates 2 to 12 round Size 1 or 2 filter bags
- All stainless steel 316 or 304
- Standard swing bolt closure or optional quick opening closure
- Compatible with HIEbag retrofit pleated high surface area cartridge
- Reliable leak free lid sealing design
- Optional davit arm with hand wheel, hydraulic lift lids or spring assisted lift device for increased ease of use
- Custom designs available for applications requiring high operating pressures, increased chemical compatibility or special inlet/outlet connections
- In/outlet connections: 2″ – 12″
- Filter bag sizes: 1 and 2
- operating pressure: 10 bar @ 90C°
MSB Series – Standard
MQB Series – Quick opening/closure mechanism ideal for frequent change-out