Bag filter housings
Single bag filter housings
Popular entry level stainless steel single bag housings
Designed for higher flow rates and offering the choice between commercial and industrial configurations. Made popular because of their low cost versus their high-flow rate and coarse bulk solids removal.
CF T Series – Inlet on the side with cast spherical stainless steel lid through which the filter bag flows from above. Better filtration results due to even flow sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4
CF S Series – Inlet side with flat lid – sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4
Multi bag housings
Multi bag housings are the perfect solution where applications require a higher than average flow rate and if space is limited.
The heavy duty design of the swing-bolt closure and davit lifting arm make it the perfect choice for high flow rate applications. These industrial range of Inox bag housings come with multiple features.
- Accommodates 2 to 12 round Size 1 or 2 filter bags
- All stainless steel 316 or 304
- Standard swing bolt closure or optional quick opening closure
- Compatible with HIEbag retrofit pleated high surface area cartridge
- Reliable leak free lid sealing design
- Optional davit arm with hand wheel, hydraulic lift lids or spring assisted lift device for increased ease of use
- Custom designs available for applications requiring high operating pressures, increased chemical compatibility or special inlet/outlet connections
- In/outlet connections: 2″ – 12″
- Filter bag sizes: 1 and 2
- Operating pressure: 10 bar @ 90C°
MSB Series – Standard
MQB Series – Quick opening/closure mechanism ideal for frequent change-out
Would you like more information about the filter bags?
Please leave a message!